A new year has arrived and I am hopeful. Last year was hard. I don't want to whine, so I won't go into it all, but life just didn't go as I planned it. I had a lot of change and like one of my children in particular I do not adjust well when I have had a lot of change in a short amount of time. So there were two of us in the house struggling to make sense of life...funny how God will give you the exact right child to bring to light the things in you that need some refining! Hmm, more on that another time. So as I look ahead to 2010, a year with some very BIG changes coming our way, I am hopeful that God used the last year to prepare me for this year.
My 2010 Resolutions:
1. Have an open heart to what God is teaching me and allow Him to change me instead of being resistant.
2. Spend true quality time reading and praying through God's word, instead of rushing through my morning quiet times.
3. To be a better wife to Colin......let the wife see that she respects and reverences her husband [that she notices him, regards him, honors him, prefers him, venerates, and esteems him; and that she defers to him, praises him, and loves and admires him exceedingly]. Ephesians 5:33 (emphasis mine - Amplified)
4. To figure out how to parent 5 children and survive.
5. Find time to exercise after these babies arrive, and start chipping away at this baby weight.
So what are your resolutions?