Thursday, January 22, 2009

Vanilla Bean Almonds and Clear Play

I love these almonds!! They are delicious!! Once you eat one it's hard to stop. Supposedly they will help you manage your weight if you eat one ounce a day by being a more satisfying and filling snack. I wonder if it helps you even more if you eat 5 ounces in one day...you know just wondering not because I ate 5 ounces in one day, I ate six! :)



Anyway, the serious point to my post is Clear Play. The Bearded Lady wrote a great post on the Clear Play DVD player. It filters out a lot of the "trash" from movies...seems like a great idea to me. Go check it out!

Abby

3 comments:

Jovi said...

hehe, i can never eat just a few nuts, either ;)

hey, i've been meaning to ask...how's the GFCF diet going? the almonds made me think of almond milk and reminded me :)

The Bearded Lady (Laura) said...

Thank you, thank you for the shout out!!! GFCF?? I'm praying for you!! It is tough stuff but I have seen good results!!!

LOVE YOU!!!

AlamNobi said...

During my student life we, eat a lot. Taste is not bad!!

About ClearPlay player~~

We used ClearPlay for last 2 years, but now we are using "enJoy Movies Your Way" software to skip the scenes such as graphic violence, sexual content, offensive language, or drug use.This product is fully customizable so that parents can skip ANY scene that they want to.With ClearPlay, you can only skip what they mark, so they are in control of what you see. "enJoy Movies Your Way" is more cheaper than ClearPlay. So, these are some of the advantages that I think make enJoy Movies Your Way a better choice than ClearPlay, although ClearPlay is good too.

If you could emphasize some of enJoy Movies Your Way's strengths, I would appreciate it. You may check out this technology enJoy Movies Your Way .