Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wonderful Evening!

Tonight was wonderful!! Colin took Russell to a Texans game so that meant the girls and I had a night to ourselves. I asked Aubrey what she wanted to do and of course she wanted to watch a movie. So the girls and I loaded up and took off. First stop, Redbox to rent High School Musical 2, then to Chick-fil-a for a milkshake to share. We headed home and popped in the movie. Aubrey LOVED it!!! She was dancing and singing her heart out. She and Bethany finally tired out and laid down to watch the end of the movie.

Sisters!!!


Hmmm, something tells me this won't be the last time Aubrey is irritated with Bethany


I'm so glad that I had tonight with my girls. These are the times that I dreamed of when I was pregnant with them. Laughing and having fun, just being with one another. If you knew my mom, you know this was her idea of fun too, and tonight God healed a little piece of my heart letting me have this with my girls. Do I wish she was here too? You bet, but I'm glad that she taught me how to have fun so I can pass it on to my girls.

Aubrey and Bethany, you are precious. Thank you for tonight! I love you stars in sky!! ~Mommy

Love to you all,
Abby

2 comments:

Lisa said...

How wonderful! I'm sure it brought joy to your mom too. And what a neat moment for me to look forward to as well. These are the fun things for me to focus on right now.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!! Now that Moriah has stopped excessive crying, I'm really enjoying the girls and look forward to many more fun times to come. By the way: we have the same paci....would rather have the thumb, but still.

Love you tons and miss your Moma too!! I'm not going to lie, it was VERY difficult to not send her a picture of Moriah Joy. She is still on my list and will probably always be. =0)