Saturday, August 2, 2008

Over a month since I last posted...that's AWFUL

Well we've been busy, but isn't everyone else who blogs. I'm going to try to do better, really I am.

Some updates...

We recently found out that Russell is allergic to gluten, casein and eggs, so we have had some major dietary changes around here. Some have been good, like cutting out processed junk from our diet, some have been bad like trying to make gluten free, casein free, egg free muffins. Not gonna lie, they were really bad, really bad. We are collecting gfcf recipes, so if you have any good ones, let me know, I would love to try them.

Russell and Aubrey just finished up swim lessons and I'm really proud of how they progressed. They will both go under water for a few seconds and can manage to get themselves out of the pool if they are not too far from the side. We still have a way to go until they are swimming, but I think we have a good start.

Bethany is cutting teeth like crazy. Poor little girl is working on her fourth tooth in one month. She's a tough one!

Ok I'm done doing what I was doing, you know what I'm saying Lisa!! **smile**

I'll post more later!!

Much love,
Abby

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Glad to hear what you guys have been up to and thanks so much for the prayers! I don't even know what casein is, but I've heard for GF diets there is some pretty good rice bread out there. Also Lara bars, Tri 3 bars (www.tri3bar.com), Think Organic Bars and Clif Nectar bars are good GF bars if you need snacks on the go. Maybe that will help a little? Good luck!